Based in West Lothian, KnightBain Estate Agents draw on experience and knowledge in respect of local property sales when valuing, marketing and selling your home.
Selling your home can be a daunting prospect. Having a professionally trained estate agent guiding you through the sales process will put your mind at ease.
Marketing Advice– Multi Web Listings - Accompanied Viewings
KnightBain will provide the correct professional marketing approach for each individual property.Your KnightBain Agent will offer tactical advice on how to best market your property. We will maximise internet exposure by utilising the most popular property web-portals and are confident in achieving an acceptable Offer for the sale of your property.
Your KnightBain Estate Agent will carry out all viewings on behalf of the seller at a time convenient to both the seller and potential purchaser. This in our experience removes substantial strain and pressure from the seller.
Professional standard of photographs - schedule production
KnightBain have invested in high-quality photography equipment ensuring the highest quality photographs of your property. Only the best pictures will attract those much sought after viewers. Your Agent will provide you with a draft of your Sales Schedule for approval prior to commencing marketing your property.
Your KnightBain Agent will provide you with regular updates of any progress. Our ethos focuses on SERVICE:VALUE:RESULTS.
1000’s of actively looking buyers
Local, experienced and knowledgeable team
Free home staging tips
Advanced software, therefore better service
Brochures that make a statement
Property Ombudsman Member
Free, No obligation valuation
Top tips for selling your home - Step-by-step guide
- First impressions count - Most buyers form their first impressions of a house within seconds of walking through the door. Spend time tidying up the outside of the house - plant flowers, trim bushes, weed, repaint the front door and make sure your door furniture is looking really great.
- Spring clean - Cleanliness and tidiness should never be underestimated and so clean each room top to bottom. In high impact rooms such as the bathroom and kitchen make sure surfaces are bleached with a product such as Domestos. This will also make the home smell fresh and appealing.
- Fix it - Got a dripping tap or a cracked tile? These will send the wrong message to potential buyers. Getting all problems fixed before putting the house on the market is a smart idea. Find a tradesman near you with our handy tool.
- Eliminate clutter - Clutter doesn't sell homes, it makes them seem smaller and disorganised. Take time to remove as much as possible without leaving the rooms bare.
- Keep it neutral - Neutral colours won't put any buyer off. Potential buyers walking through your home will be able to plan to put their own stamp on the house without having to remove yours first.